Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lets give it another shot-Lab A2



We were given another shot to re teach our first lesson we taught on the very first day. In class we are learning a lot of teaching techniques to help us become better teachers. One aspect we learned during the week was to use our teaching voices. I think i heard my self pretty well during the video except for when all the volleyballs were bouncing around. I tried to get louder then the balls but i wasn't. I was able to pinpoint two students each time we tried something new, but it was a quick decision i wasn't positive that they had the skills down pat or that they wanted to show the class. Overall i felt i did ten times better in lab A2 then in Lab A1 on the first day. I hope to keep getting better over the semester. TRANSCRIPT
TIME CODING


No comments:

Post a Comment